ITI Electronics Engineer | iti 2023 | Technical | Technology | advancements| recuriment 2023|
Technology advancements in the telegraph sector in the late 19th century and in the radio and telephone industries in the early 20th century gave rise to the profession of electronics engineering.
People were drawn to radio because of the technical excitement it sparked in both transmitting and receiving. A lot of those who entered the radio industry in the
1920s were once “amateurs” in the years preceding World War I. The development of radio, television, and telephone equipment as well as the substantial amount of radar, sonar,
communication, and advanced weapon and munitions systems that were developed during World War II led to the modern discipline of electronics engineering. During the 1920s and 1930s,
It was referred to as radio engineering. The 1940s saw the emergence of the term “electronics”. The term “electronics engineering” first appeared in the late 1950s.
1. To carry out instrument assemblies as per plan.
2. Ensure on time delivery to main line for complete instrument.
3. Ensure zero rejection due to manufacturing workmanship.
4. Ensure compliance of test protocol as per specifications.
5. Actively participate in 5-S and Kaizen drives.
- Vocational Course, Diploma
- Electronics Engineer electricals
Electrical / Electronics EngineerIndustry Type:
Medical Devices & EquipmentDepartment:
Production, Manufacturing & EngineeringEmployment Type:
Full Time, PermanentRole Category:
view more for post -/ Click Here